4. Spiders litter the ground, but this is not actually bad and nor are the ankle bites
5. Pooping at night
6. Cleaning your poop
7. Teeth care
8. Hunters (supposedly more than 1000 people are shot by hunters every year in the United States and Canada
9. Water is polluted (chemicals, exhaust, metals, feces, bacteria, etc)
10. The sound of society travels far
11. Shoes will damage your feet.
Walking some miles in sneakers or boots is like walking for days in high heels. This example is used because if you look into “toe numb from sneakers”, you will find many examples of women who have problems because of high heels!
Shoes curve in at the toes and also, a sweaty sock or a hot foot adds no help to a hot and wet and contained oven. Skin is meant to breathe.
When walking in shoes all day, one or some and especially the little toe will feel strange, awkward?, not right.
You might find yourself removing your shoe and sock to maybe lift your toe nail would relieve some of this bad feeling but, the feeling is there to stay for a bit, especially if you persist.
and so, flip flops.
Any pain or strange feeling on the body needs to be relaxed and let free from stress and constraints.